CommonLogon is a mechanism for Extranet web sites to have a user logon process of the scope found for network logon but with extensions for the web such as the ability to restrict logons for a given account against IP Address.
Common Logon Features
- Passwords stored as hash
- Password complexity rules
- Password aging
- Optional restriction of any account by IP Address.
- Administrator reset of password.
- User must change password at next logon.
- It is targetted for Extranet web sites.
- CommonCS - C# version of the code library
- CommonCSTest - C# unit test project of CommonCS
- CommonLogon - C# class project to handle user authentication and authorisation (from 0.2X)
- CommonLogonTest - C# unit test for CommonLogon
- CommonParam - Data layer for the CommonParam project
- CommonParamApplication - Web Application using CommonParam
- CommonParamTest - C# unit test of CommonParam and CommonServiceAction to replace CommonParamWeb
- CommonWebService - Web Service sample